MORE THAN A DRAWING
Landmark is a full service architectural firm providing you with services ranging from initial designs all the way through construction. Since 1934 we have designed many landmark projects for our clients.
Our staff includes a full-time inspector with extensive experience in the construction field. On-site inspection at regular intervals during the construction process assures that the design and intent of the contract documents are being fulfilled and allows for fewer mistakes. Inspection of the construction is of major importance to the success of the building project.
A specialist from our office will provide on-site inspections on a regular schedule. During inspections we will always check critical work such as:
- Structural and form preparation before concrete pours
- Proper installations of heating and cooling, plumbing, and electrical services before these items are covered by other construction.
- Check fabricators shop drawings
- Provide supplement details and information as needed
- Certify contract completion when the building is ready for occupancy
1020 N Main St Hutchinson, KS 67501
Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM