Hutchinson Public Library
The Hutchinson public library is another spotlight in our city, which our office was fortunate to design from the beginning in 1950. We were known as “English, Miller, & Hockett Co.” in 1950. Since then our office has been involved in 4 additions and 6 renovations for the Hutchinson Public Library. As the programs and offerings have grown, we are appreciative to repeatedly support the patrons and staff of our local library.